Pagine

▼

sabato 28 agosto 2021

Rocking with you (PD Challenge)

Birthday card for Francesca 

Another Challenge is going on at Polkadoodles Challenge Craft Blog and the theme is Anything Goes. 


As a DT member I made a rocker card with Bella Bear With Milkshake- I made several layers with Winnie Sunshine Delights 6x 6 Paper Pack 1 and added flowers from Work and play 12 embellies-bundle on a side of the circle. To complete a cute sentiment chosen by Winnie Sunshine Delights Sentiments Bundle.

I dedicated this card to a friend of mine for her birthday. 

Hope Francesca will appreciate it.

Kisses&Hugs 
Nunzia dondolante


With this card I would like to enter:

Just-add-ink blogspot.com/2021/08/just-add-ink-569just-add N  N like Nuvo drops on the banner and transparent on the center of the flowers.






7 commenti:

  1. What a darling card, Nunzia. I love the soft colours you've chosen, & the sweet little bear, right along with the gorgeous shape/fold of the card itself. Your friend is going to love it.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week. x

    RispondiElimina
  2. Beautiful card, love the layers and shape.
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
    https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  3. Lovely card with so many interesting elements and cute bear. Chantell Just Add Ink

    RispondiElimina
  4. Such a sweet card, Nunzia. Beautiful colouring and lovely details. Thankyou for joining in with our JAI Challenge. D x

    RispondiElimina
  5. This looks so so cute -I love the pastel color scheme and all the pretty papers you used. Beautiful coloring too! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Lovely and cute .
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    RispondiElimina
  7. Such a cute rocker card. Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
    hugs Anke

    RispondiElimina

Grazie di essere passato. Se vuoi lascia un commento.