Lettori fissi

venerdì 13 agosto 2021

This is for me (PD Challenge)

School theme card

Today, a new Challenge begin at Polkadoodle Challenge Blog and you are invited to enter your project to Anything Goes Theme.



For my DT card I chose to dedicate it to myself.
Yup! Because it has been a very heavy and stressful year due to the Pandemia.


Despite the lessons at home and all the difficulties related to bad connections, lazy students, etc, I spent myself in different types of activities, even chemistry experiments through the screen.

Now, I hope that the next year will be better, at school and in safe conditions.

Polkadoodles products list:

Kisses&Hugs
Hopeful Nunzia 


With this card I would like to enter:











1 commento:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining in with us at The Cutie Pie challenge.

    RispondiElimina

Grazie di essere passato. Se vuoi lascia un commento.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...