Lettori fissi

domenica 10 aprile 2022

So lovely (PD CH)

Spring Card


For this fortnight's challenge at Polkadoodles Blog, we from DTs are asked to draw inspiration from Easter. 


For this reason I imagined a walk outdoors for Holly Spring Bunny Easter.
 I colored with alcohol markers and created a background with distress oxide inks and digital papers. 
Finally I added the sentiment that comes from Winnie Sunshine Delights Sentiments.

Kisses&Hugs  
Nunzia 



With this card I would like to enter:




 

4 commenti:

  1. What a fantastic card! I like your cute scene and your use of color is fab! I also think the mixed patterns add depth. Thanks for playing at Time Out!
    - Shauna

    RispondiElimina
  2. Very sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at Time Out Challenges!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Lovely sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.
    Mary

    RispondiElimina

Grazie di essere passato. Se vuoi lascia un commento.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...