Lettori fissi

lunedì 26 settembre 2022

Simply fall (PDCh)

All Occasion CAS Card

A new challenge is going on at Polkadoodle Challenge Blog.

We can enter with whatever brand and project and the prize is a wonderful digi from the store. 


I propose, this time, a CAS style card. I love this type of clean cards and to make it I chose this rustic Watering Can with flowers that I colored with autumn shades. To remind the fall atmosphere I added some acorns from the autumn bundle
The sentiment is part of Quotes Winnie-Special Moments while the paper at the edges is a digi sheet fromWinnie Sunshine Delights Paper-pack-1.

Kisses&Hugs 
Simple Nunzia


With this card I would like to enter:









6 commenti:

  1. How pretty this is! I adore Polka Doodles stamps and this one is especially sweet. Lovely CAS card. Thank you for sharing with us at Double D.

    RispondiElimina
  2. This is such a sweet card! I love the CAS design and the delightfully colored image. So very glad you linked it up to the Double D challenge. Best of luck to you!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Great card. Thank you for playing at AAA Card Challenges

    RispondiElimina
  4. Aww this is such a super cute card, Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Cats Challenge.
    We do hope you will join us again
    Have a lovely weekend
    Bridget Crafty Catz DT

    RispondiElimina
  5. Ciao Nunzia! Che bellissima card! Grazie per aver partecipato alla sfida di AAA Cards!

    RispondiElimina

Grazie di essere passato. Se vuoi lascia un commento.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...