Lettori fissi

domenica 4 giugno 2023

Points, waves, circles for a picnic (PDCh)

ALL occasion Pic Nic card


A new challenge is going on Polkadoodle blog.

The theme is Anything Goes and you can enter with whatever brand and project.

For my card I challenged myself 😁 coloring the scene, using alcohol markers, with different techniques: dots, segments, waves, circles and plain colours. I really loved the result.


  I chose this scene wishing for a sunny day. So, I organised a pic nic for this lovely  couple, Sunshine time digi.
I coloured them, cut out and glued them onto the Country scene-background.
The Paper behind comes from Pretty winnie-daisy papers while the sentiment is part of Butterfly Flower pots bundle.

Kisses&Hugs
Nunzia



with my card I would like to enter:







3 commenti:

  1. Una perfetta creazione femminile, molte grazie per averla condivisa alla sfida di giugno di Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    RispondiElimina
  2. Really gorgeous card thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs x

    RispondiElimina
  3. Wonderful scene. Thank you for joining at stamping sensations

    RispondiElimina

Grazie di essere passato. Se vuoi lascia un commento.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...