Lettori fissi

domenica 1 ottobre 2023

Little package, good things (PDCh)

Handmade packaging 


A new challenge is going on at 
And the theme is 
Anything Goes. 


My project as DT is a handmade paper bag. I decorated it with a patterned sheet from Lily bug papers and flowers cut out from another piece of paper.
I coloured this charming Girl with flowers in hair with alcohol markers, fussy cut it and glued to one side of the bag. 
The sentiment is part of Lily bug messages.

Kisses&Hugs 
Nunzia 


With my card I would like to enter:





6 commenti:

  1. Un sacchettino dolce e delicato e che bello il sentiment!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Hi Nunzia,
    It's a sweet card and I like the little leaves on it!
    Thank you for joining us at DAK!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Such a beautiful image and gorgeous card! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Very pretty! Great image and wonderfully colored. I love your background full of leaves. So beautiful to look at. Great job using these flowers to frame the picture. And truely a very nice feeling!
    I am very happy that you shared your beautiful work with the current challenge of Do-Al(l) Kreatives.
    Hugs Uschi

    RispondiElimina
  5. A fabulous gift bag. Lovely paper and beautifully coloured image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore October Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    RispondiElimina

Grazie di essere passato. Se vuoi lascia un commento.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...