Lettori fissi

venerdì 30 luglio 2021

Wishing you a lot of shopping (PD Challenge)

Birthday card.

Today is Friday and we can enter the new Challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge blog. 
The Challenge is as usual Anything Goes and we can win digis from PD's store.


As DT member I had to follow a very fun theme: shopping.
Fot this I printed and colored this trendy 
Busy-day-shopping-Winnie-fruit-punch digi and creating a layered background with papers from Spring-surprise-6-x-6-paper-pack. To give more interest I split the sentiment from Winnie sunshine-delights sentiments-bundle-digi and pasted onto three stips of patterned paper.
Finally, I added some flowers in the different edges of the layers.


Moreover, tomorrow is my friend Myriam's birthday and I was inspired by her to make this card.

She is very talented in cardmaking and Scrap,  and as me, loves to shopping especially Craft supplies. 


So, happy birthday dear Myriam.
Hope you will like my card for you.

Kisses&Hugs 
Nunzia shopping addict 


With this card I would like to enter:







6 commenti:

  1. Molto carina. Mi piace tanto quel bordo scallop in alto con il fiocco rosso, davverp festivo!

    RispondiElimina
  2. bel biglietto, molto vacanziero e colorato.
    Barbara

    RispondiElimina
  3. A super cute card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    RispondiElimina
  4. I love all the different layers and your attention to detail is impressive. Gorgeous card! That bright red ribbon really sets it off.

    Thank you for Creating Your Own Background Paper for our challenge at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. Very cute card. I am sure your friend will love it. Thanks for playing at Time Out.

    RispondiElimina

Grazie di essere passato. Se vuoi lascia un commento.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...